Beyond the Breaking News

Defence minister says no tolerance for misconduct after soldier dies from Bentong incident injuries

Kuala Lumpur News

Defence minister says no tolerance for misconduct after soldier dies from Bentong incident injuries
Defence MinistryDatuk Seri Mohamed Khaled NordinMalaysian Armed Forces

KUALA LUMPUR, April 11 — The Defence Ministry today expressed sorrow over the death of Prebet Muhammad Amirul Raziq bin Rosafindi, a Malaysian Army personnel who succumbed to...

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin said he was deeply saddened by the soldier’s passing and extended condolences to the family. — Bernama picand enjoy FREE RM10 & when you sign up using code VERSAMM10 with min.

cash of RM100 today! T&Cs apply.KUALA LUMPUR, April 11 — The Defence Ministry today expressed sorrow over the death of Prebet Muhammad Amirul Raziq bin Rosafindi, a Malaysian Army personnel who succumbed to injuries following an incident in Bentong, Pahang. Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin said he was deeply saddened by the soldier’s passing and extended condolences to the family. “I am deeply saddened to receive the news of the passing of Prebet Muhammad Amirul Raziq bin Rosafindi, a Malaysian Army personnel, following an incident in Bentong, Pahang. “My condolences to the entire family of the late. May they be granted strength and patience in facing this difficult time. Let us pray that the deceased is placed among the faithful and righteous,” he said in a statement. He said the ministry viewed the incident seriously, stressing that any form of violence, misconduct or disciplinary breach does not reflect the values, integrity, and professionalism upheld by the Malaysian Armed Forces. “There will be no compromise against any party involved. The case is currently under legal process and will be determined fully by the courts in accordance with the rule of law,” he said. He added that the ministry would ensure justice is fully served and has instructed the Malaysian Armed Forces to strengthen discipline and integrity within its ranks.Earlier reports said Muhammad Amirul Raziq had been receiving treatment at a hospital in Temerloh, Pahang, after being allegedly assaulted in an incident linked to a military camp in Bentong. The case has since drawn attention following reports that several personnel were involved in the alleged assault, with investigations ongoing.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

Defence Ministry Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin Malaysian Armed Forces Bentong Incident Prebet Muhammad Amirul Raziq

 

United States Latest News, United States Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Rain Rave Water Music Festival Set to Dazzle Kuala Lumpur in 2026Rain Rave Water Music Festival Set to Dazzle Kuala Lumpur in 2026Kuala Lumpur is gearing up for the Rain Rave Water Music Festival, a vibrant fusion of music, culture, and water, set to take place in Bukit Bintang from April 30th to May 2nd, 2026. This event, co-organized by Tourism Malaysia, celebrates Visit Malaysia 2026 and World Labour Day, promising a unique experience for both local and international visitors. Expect a diverse lineup of DJs, Malaysian acts, curated markets, and cultural experiences, all within a water-themed atmosphere. The festival aims to showcase Malaysia's multiculturalism, creative talent, and strengthen its position as a dynamic tourism destination. Comprehensive safety measures are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment. Visit Tourism Malaysia's website for more information.
Read more »

Kuala Lumpur Launches 'Bangun KL' Initiative to Tackle Traffic CongestionKuala Lumpur Launches 'Bangun KL' Initiative to Tackle Traffic CongestionThe Malaysian government is rolling out 'Bangun KL', a behavior-based initiative in Kuala Lumpur to alleviate traffic congestion by incentivizing commuters to enter the city earlier. This program includes partnerships with businesses to offer discounts to those who adjust their schedules, aiming to redistribute peak-hour traffic and improve the overall flow. The initiative also seeks to gather data on commuter behavior and evaluate the effectiveness of the incentives.
Read more »

WET Deck Kuala Lumpur Welcomes French DJ & Melodic House Icon Sébastien LégerWET Deck Kuala Lumpur Welcomes French DJ & Melodic House Icon Sébastien LégerLatest News, Trends and Entertainment
Read more »

Babysitter, mother claim trial to abusing four-year-old girl in Kuala LumpurBabysitter, mother claim trial to abusing four-year-old girl in Kuala LumpurKUALA LUMPUR, April 10 — A babysitter and her mother pleaded not guilty in the Sessions Court here yesterday to a charge of abusing a four-year-old girl that resulted in physical...
Read more »

JUNGHEE: Korean Fusion Restaurant Set to Open in Kuala LumpurJUNGHEE: Korean Fusion Restaurant Set to Open in Kuala LumpurA popular Korean fusion restaurant from Seoul, JUNGHEE, is bringing its modern and accessible dining experience to Kuala Lumpur, scheduled to open on April 16, 2026. The restaurant, known for its creative interpretations of Korean flavors, immersive atmosphere, and social media appeal, is a hit among young urbanites in Korea and is expected to become a trend in Malaysia.
Read more »

Woman's Car Door Attempt Sparks Viral Warning in Kuala LumpurWoman's Car Door Attempt Sparks Viral Warning in Kuala LumpurDashcam footage captures a man's suspicious behavior and repeated attempts to open a woman's car door in Titiwangsa, prompting a public warning about safety and vigilance.
Read more »



Render Time: 2026-05-22 21:01:52