The company said it would no longer fund the investigative website
The board of Web Summit has pulled funding from The Ditch website with immediate effect.
The investigative website’s reporting previously led to the resignations of junior ministers Robert Troy and Damien English, and the deputy chair of An Bord Pleanála Paul Hyde. The conference organiser said on Tuesday evening it would no longer fund the website. Editor Eoghan McNeil earlier this year said Web Summit was providing it with funding of approximately €1 million over ...
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Web Summit pulls funding for The Ditch websiteCompany says views of The Ditch do not represent Web Summit
Read more »
Web Summit cuts funding ties with The Ditch websiteWeb Summit has ended its funding of The Ditch media organisation, saying it is moving to focus on its “core mission”.
Read more »
Web Summit takes steps to remove video criticising Paddy Cosgrave from social mediaCompany’s general counsel has said a video that criticises former chief executive Paddy Cosgrave infringes its copyright
Read more »
Wednesday’s Top Stories: New election laws delayed, Irish beef exports to China suspended after BSE foundHere are the most important stories you need to start your day, including 19 storey apartment block in Dublin 8 gets go ahead and Web Summit cuts funding for The Ditch
Read more »
'My man wants me to ditch pals to live nearer him - even though he's often away'I think he's being really selfish and he gets really annoyed over really silly things
Read more »
Web Summit pulls funding from The Ditch website with immediate effectThe company said it would no longer fund the investigative website
Read more »