Perikatan snubs Pejuang
Perikatan Nasional secretary-general Hamzah Zainudin says the coalition has rejected Pejuang’s advances. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, March 21, 2023.“The supreme council has made a decision to reject the application of Pejuang to be in the coalition,” PN secretary-general Hamzah Zainudin said in a statement today.
Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one week free access!
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
PN tolak permohonan Pejuang jadi komponenSebelum ini, Presiden Pejuang, Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir memaklumkan, pihaknya sudah mengutuskan surat kepada Muhyiddin selaku Pengerusi PN supaya partinya diterima sebagai anggota komponen PN.
Read more »
Malaysian youth index needs to be raised, says Zahid | The Malaysian InsightDPM says lower value in 2022 shows reduced political commitment, awareness.
Read more »
Foreign fund outflow narrows to RM536mil last week, says MIDFForeign investors have been net sellers of Malaysian equities for 13 trading days since March 1.
Read more »
Syarifuddin ready to make full Moto3 debut | The Malaysian InsightSole Malaysian representative in the world championship is pleased with his pre-season performance.
Read more »