Sibu top cop says probing firearm discharge by cash escort personnel at bank | Malay Mail

Malaysia News News

Sibu top cop says probing firearm discharge by cash escort personnel at bank | Malay Mail
Malaysia Latest News,Malaysia Headlines
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 28 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 86%

Sibu top cop says probing firearm discharge by cash escort personnel at bank

Wednesday, 02 Sep 2020 08:01 AM MYT

SIBU, Sept 2 ― Police will investigate an incident at a bank here on Monday involving the discharge of a firearm belonging to a cash escort service personnel, said district police chief ACP Stanley Jonathan Ringgit. “We will investigate why the shot was released and whether it was accidental. We will see the company’s standard operating procedure .

According to Stanley, the incident happened around 3.50pm at Jalan Kampung Dato when the cash escort personnel’s firearm went off, with the shot hitting the tiled five-foot-way at the bank.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Box Office: 'New Mutants' makes US$7m debut | Malay MailBox Office: 'New Mutants' makes US$7m debut | Malay MailLOS ANGELES, Aug 31 — Superhero thriller The New Mutants, one of the first major movies to open since coronavirus caused theatres to close in March, launched to US$7 million (RM29.15 million) over the weekend. Though ticket sales were on the lower end of expectations, the Disney and 20th Century...
Read more »

Meaningful Merdeka Day 2020 celebration, although held under new normal | Malay MailPUTRAJAYA, Aug 31 — The National Day 2020 celebration today, though held under the new normal circumstances at Dataran Pahlawan Negara here, is a meaningful one being it at a time when the country is still struggling with the Covid-19 pandemic. Themed ‘Malaysia Prihatin’ (Malaysia Cares), it...
Read more »

'Cita-cita saya' 18 years later — Bernard M | Malay Mail'Cita-cita saya' 18 years later — Bernard M | Malay MailAUGUST 31 — “Okay, class, stand up and tell me your ambition, one by one.” It was at that moment where all our seven-year-old selves would start rehearsing the answers in our heads just so we won’t be “that one kid.” There I was in the classroom eagerly awaiting my turn to impress the...
Read more »

United Airlines eliminates change fees in push for bookings | Malay MailUnited Airlines eliminates change fees in push for bookings | Malay MailCHICAGO, Aug 31 — United Airlines said yesterday it is permanently eliminating change fees on tickets for US travel effective immediately, the latest effort by a US airline to try to stimulate bookings hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Chicago-based United is among the major US airlines that began...
Read more »

Ministry probes family cluster of 5 cases from 2 households involved in Singapore gatherings | Malay MailMinistry probes family cluster of 5 cases from 2 households involved in Singapore gatherings | Malay MailSINGAPORE, Aug 31 — The Ministry of Health is investigating a family cluster of five cases from two households who had taken part in family gatherings. The five comprise two female teenagers aged 14 and 17 and three males aged 12, 20 and 21. They were listed as contacts of “Case...
Read more »

Ex-Man City keeper Claudio Bravo pens one-year deal with Real Betis | Malay MailEx-Man City keeper Claudio Bravo pens one-year deal with Real Betis | Malay MailMADRID, Aug 31 — Former Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo signed a one-year deal with Real Betis in Spain yesterday, the La Liga club announced. It will be the Chilean’s third spell in Spain having previously played for Real Sociedad for eight years and spending two seasons at Barcelona....
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 19:06:44