This follows the state govt's announcement to extend the closure of educational institutions in red zones until May 10.
All students living in hostels in Sarawak can now return to their respective hometowns without having to undergo the Covid-19 RT-PCR test, following the state government's announcement to extend the closure of educational institutions in red zones until May 10.
The decision was among others announced by the State Disaster Management Committee , which includes imposing the enhanced movement control order at Rumah Panjang Awit in Julau, Rh Papit , and Rh Andrew from April 28 to May 11.
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Nationwide ban on inter-district, inter-state travel from May 10 | New Straits TimesNSTnation All interdistrict and interstate travels will not be allowed for four weeks between May 10 to June 6. coronavirus covid19 travel
Read more »
Covid: Closure of educational institutions in Sarawak extended until May 10 | Malay MailKUCHING, April 28 — The Sarawak government has decided to extend the closure period of educational institutions under the Ministry of Education (MOE) and all categories of private educational institutions (IPS) until May 10. All schools located in the Covid-19 red zone in Sarawak were previously...
Read more »
Interstate, inter-district travel ban from May 10-June 6PETALING JAYA: To curb Covid-19, all interstate and inter-district travel without police approval will not be allowed across the country from May 10 to June 6, says Senior Minister (Defence) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
Read more »
Three HIDE-listed Sabah malls allowed to open on May 10 under strict SOPKOTA KINABALU: Three malls in Sabah listed under the Hotspots Identification for Dynamic Engagement (HIDE) system will be allowed to operate as usual but with strict standard operating procedures (SOPs) in place, says Datuk Seri Masidi Manjun.
Read more »
Sabah to ban inter-district travel from May 10KOTA KINABALU, (Bernama): The Sabah government has decided to ban any non-emergency inter-district activity throughout the enforcement of a conditional movement control order beginning May 10 to 16.
Read more »
147 vehicles denied entry into Perak from May 1 to 10 | New Straits TimesNSTnation A total of 147 vehicles were denied entry into Perak between May 1 and yesterday.
Read more »