President Duterte is in a panic mode, Senator Panfilo M. Lacson on Tuesday, August 31 said.
And could this be attributed to the approaching 2022 elections or the on-going Senate probe into the multi-billion-peso mess at the Procurement Service of Department of Budget and Management ?
‘’There is a lot more to discover and pursue so that all those responsible for this abominable crime against the Filipino people who continue to suffer amid the pandemic will be exposed andSenate Minority Leader Franklin M. Drilon had said the Senate Blue Ribbon committee is determined to know who are the backers of Lloyd Christopher Lao, resigned DBM Undersecretary and head of PS-DBM, who handled the purchase of these supplies financed by the COVID 19 response fund of DOH.
The National Executive Committee of the Partido Demokratikong Pilipino -Laban party had endorsed the Senator Christopher ‘Bong’ Go-President Duterte presidential and vice presidential tandem in the forthcoming national elections.I don’t know what President Duterte is talking about when he commented on my hairstyle. I haven’t changed the way I comb my hair, since long before he had lost his mind,’’ Lacson said.
In a statement, Lacson said: ‘’Many people I talked to have noticed his incoherence and senseless ad libs even in his formal addresses to the nation including the State of the Nation Address .’’‘’That said, it is not difficult to think that he is in panic mode and is attempting as he has already done earlier to discourage the Senate from pursuing our investigation in the highly anomalous procurement of overpriced medical supplies that is starting to knock on the doors of Malacañang.
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Duterte’s 2022 election plan, a ‘political circus’ — Bayan MunaICYMI: “Duterte is obviously just putting on a show, a political circus to distract everyone from the more important issues haunting his corrupt and inutile regime.”
Read more »
Duterte: Imee visits Sara in Davao, hoping to be vice presidential betPresident Rodrigo Duterte has claimed that Senator Imee Marcos is eyeing to become the running mate of his daughter Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio should she vie for the presidency. | KAguilarINQ
Read more »
Error: SALN access not found. Duterte's wealth since 2018 is still a secret to the publicPhilippine Center for Investigative Journalism discloses the SALN of presidents from 1989 to 2017—the last year that Duterte’s SALN was publicly accessible
Read more »
Duterte says PH COVID-19 deaths lower than neighbors'Ito, atin, hawa lang. Ang patay natin, hindi masyado ganoon karami,' President Duterte said as the nation's COVID-19 cases hit new records.
Read more »