Idris Elba is said to have walked away from talks to be the next James Bond after being named favourite to replace Daniel Craig.
The ‘Luther’ actor, 49, is instead reportedly set to pursue “his own film franchise”, though has apparently suggested other suitable 007s to producer Barbara Broccoli.
Daniel, 54, quit after his fifth Bond outing in last year’s ‘No Time To Die’, with Barbara later saying Idris was in her plans to take over as the spy, hailing him “a magnificent actor.”tap here to see other videos from our teamWith Idris out of the running, Henry Cavill, 39, and Rege-Jean Page, 34, are the joint 4/1 bookies’ favourites.Article content
A source told the Daily Star on August 8 Eon Productions were after a “fresh faced” replacement for Daniel. The source also claimed filming on the next movie may start in winter 2023, but Craig’s successor will not be unveiled until next autumn at the earliest.
Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Idris Elba walks away from James Bond talks after being named favourite to replace Daniel CraigIdris Elba is said to have walked away from talks to be the next James Bond after being named favourite to replace Daniel Craig.
Read more »
Idris Elba walks away from James Bond talks after being named favourite to replace Daniel CraigIdris Elba is said to have walked away from talks to be the next James Bond after being named favourite to replace Daniel Craig.
Read more »
Gitlaxdax Nisga’a Terrace Society starts outreach program for vulnerable members - Terrace Standard“The bottom line is they’re human beings and we can’t forget that. They’re our brothers and our sisters,” James Harry Sr.
Read more »