Flights from Melaka to Penang, Pekanbaru to resume from Sept 12

Malaysia News News

Flights from Melaka to Penang, Pekanbaru to resume from Sept 12
Malaysia Latest News,Malaysia Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 43 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 75%

MELAKA: Batik Air flights to Pekanbaru and Penang from the Melaka International Airport in Batu Berendam here are scheduled to resume from Sept 12.

Melaka Tourism, Heritage and Culture Committee chairman Datuk Muhammad Jailani Khamis said the flights, which had been suspended since Aug 12 due to lack of response from local and foreign tourists, will resume on Sept 12, with an initial frequency of two flights per week depending on consumer demand.

He said special lease flights for Melaka to Surabaya and Jakarta, Indonesia via the Melaka International Airport would also commence soon. In a separate development, Muhammad Jailani said that the Melaka state government was ready to secure funds to help the establishment of a cultural unit or area in the Kampung Morten traditional Malay village here to boost the cultural activities in the village.

"Kampung Morten is famous and synonymous with the tourist industry in the state and the state government is always paying attention to the development and needs of the village. "This is to ensure Kampung Morten remains relevant as a tourist destination filled with Malay traditional culture,” he told reporters after officiating the Melaka Tengah district Information Department’s Semarak Gemilang programme on Saturday .

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Malaysia Latest News, Malaysia Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Penerbangan Melaka-Pekanbaru, Indonesia dijadual semula 12 Sept ini | The Malaysian InsightPenerbangan Melaka-Pekanbaru, Indonesia dijadual semula 12 Sept ini | The Malaysian InsightPenerbangan pertama ke Melaka 12 September melibatkan rombongan Wali Kota Pekanbaru seramai 140 orang.
Read more »

Upgraded power supply promises better services at Melaka HospitalUpgraded power supply promises better services at Melaka HospitalMELAKA: The Melaka Hospital’s electricity supply system has been upgraded at a cost of RM23.88mil, enabling the 92-year-old hospital to run on a more stable power supply, says Datuk Dr Rusdi Abdul Rahman.
Read more »

[MUKTAMAR] Umum calon awal elak Pas kalah seperti di Johor, Melaka[MUKTAMAR] Umum calon awal elak Pas kalah seperti di Johor, Melaka'Jangan lagi dua tiga hari baru ada confirm (pengesahan) jadi calon, baru nak buat (akaun) Facebook, baru nak buat media sosial dia. Lepas habis pilihan raya yang like (suka) baru satu orang,'
Read more »

Tidak perlu lagi ke HKL, Hospital Melaka kini ada neurosurgeriTidak perlu lagi ke HKL, Hospital Melaka kini ada neurosurgeriPesakit yang ingin mendapatkan rawatan sebelum ini terpaksa dirujuk ke HKL dan Hospital Seremban yang memiliki kepakaran tersebut.
Read more »

Annuar Musa: Putrajaya to be more proactive in tackling cybercrimesAnnuar Musa: Putrajaya to be more proactive in tackling cybercrimesMELAKA, Sept 2 — The government will take the offensive, defensive and advocacy measures in tackling the country’s cyber security issues, said the Communications and Multimedia...
Read more »

Offensive, defensive, advocacy measures to tackle cyber security issues, says Annuar MusaOffensive, defensive, advocacy measures to tackle cyber security issues, says Annuar MusaMELAKA: The government will take offensive, defensive and advocacy measures in tackling the country's cyber security issues, says Tan Sri Annuar Musa.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 03:53:59